Software Engineering Daily is a place to learn about software, build software, and meet people to build projects with.
Join our Slack channel to communicate with other contributors.
Here are the live versions of our apps.
We want you to find something that you will enjoy working on.
Here are some things you can do:
- Pick your technology from the options on the left and get started. If you have any issues, please contact us.
- Fix a “good first issue”. In each repository, we have issues labeled with good first issue. These will help you understand our codebase while also helping us out!
- Look at the “brainstorming” section of our roadmap. This is where we explore feature ideas.
- Design and wireframe, then share your idea in Slack. We would love to see a visual representation of your idea.
- Start building. If you know how to build your feature idea, start coding it up.
Feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need guidance.
Explore Software Engineering Daily by checking out our repos:
A backend Node.js app that serves the data to the web and mobile apps.
The SE Daily app for iPhone.
The SE Daily app for Android.
The SE Daily web application written in VueJS.
A chat room for SE Daily written in Elixir.
The SE Daily app for Xamarin.